Thursday, November 10, 2011

Get a Melissa & Doug 25% Off Coupon When You Take the North "Poll"

We are big fans of Melissa & Doug here in the velocibadger household. I have happily ogled their toys for years, starting back at one of my college jobs at a store that sold their products. I love that the toys are high quality, attractive, interactive and educational. In a world full of cheap plastic stuff, it's so nice to find affordable kids' toys that I can count on to last not only through Nico's childhood, but probably through any other kids we might have as well.

Nico is already the proud owner of their mini bead maze, animal magnets, and alphabet magnets. He'll be receiving a chunky construction puzzle for Christmas this year, and has a set of play food and a nice set of blocks in his closet for a day that calls for something special. When I saw a post on Melissa & Doug's facebook page offering special blogging opportunities, it should be no surprise that I jumped at the chance. And guess what…you get something, too!

Melissa & Doug want you to tell them which of their educational toys you think is the best! Just click on the image below to place your vote in the North "Poll!" You'll Get a Melissa & Doug 25% Off Coupon** to use at MelissaAndDoug.com just for voting!



DISCLOSURE: I will receive a $25 coupon in exchange for writing a blog post containing the bolded copy and a photo selected by Melissa & Doug. All other opinions and words included are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment